ELECTRONIC EMAIL LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Kindly note Pioneer Foods is a member of TIP-OFFS ANONYMOUS.
You are encouraged to report suspected illegal or wrongful content or actions to the following free numbers:
- Free telephone : 0800 005 909
- Free fax : 0800 00 77 88
- E-mail: email@example.com
1. This e-mail legal notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient / addressee in terms of sections 11(1) to 11(3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002. Without affecting the validity of this clause, this Act may be downloaded from: polity.org.za/pdf/ElectronicCommunications.pdf
2. This e-mail transmission contains confidential information, which is the property of Pioneer Foods (Pty) Ltd. No person, other than the recipient (so indicated by the sender) may use or disclose the contents of this message, links or attachments hereto to any person whatsoever. Disclosure and/or use may lead to civil liability.
3. The information in this e-mail or attachments thereto is intended for the attention and use only of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail transmission, or the taking of any action in reliance thereon or pursuant thereto, is strictly prohibited. Should you have received this email in error, please delete and destroy it and any attachments thereto immediately. At no time may you act on the information contained therein.
4. The e-mail address of the sender may not be used, copied, sold, disclosed or incorporated into any database or mailing list for spamming and/or other marketing practices without the prior written consent of the sender.
5. Under no circumstances shall Pioneer Foods (Pty) Ltd or the sender of this email be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this email, or of any other hyper linked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on information handling systems or otherwise, even if Pioneer Foods (Pty) Ltd or the sender of this email have been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. Any agreements concluded with Pioneer Foods (Pty) Ltd by using electronic correspondence shall only come into effect once Pioneer Foods (Pty) Ltd indicated such contract formation in a written follow up communication.
7. No e-mail correspondence sent to Pioneer Foods (Pty) Ltd shall be deemed to have been received until Pioneer Foods (Pty) Ltd has responded thereto in writing. An auto-reply shall not constitute such a response.
8. No warranties are made or implied that any employee or contractor of Pioneer Foods (Pty) Ltd was authorised to make this communication.
9. Pioneer Foods (Pty) Ltd retains the copyright in all e-mail messages and attachments sent from its communications systems. You are hereby licensed to open and read the message and/or attachments only â€“ all other rights are reserves unless so indicated by the sender.
10. The views and opinions expressed in this email do not necessarily express or reflect the views and / or opinions of Pioneer Foods (Pty) Ltd. If this e-mail message was used for purposes unrelated to the official business of Pioneer Foods (Pty) Ltd, Pioneer Foods (Pty) Ltd shall not be liable for any damage caused by the contents of this message and the sender shall take full responsibility therefor in his/her sole and personal capacity.
11. Subject to urgent and interim court relief, all disputes and/or disagreements and/or damages and/or liabilities, in any manner related to the following:
11.1 Interpretation and enforceability of this e-mail legal notice;
11.2 Interpretation of this e-mail legal notice;
11.3 Content (including message headers, links and/or attachments) of this e-mail message; or
11.4 Sending or receipt of this e-mail message shall be referred to urgent and confidential arbitration in terms of the expedited arbitration rules of the South African Arbitration Foundation and such arbitration shall be conducted in Cape Town in English.
12. The law of South Africa governs this e-mail legal notice.
13. Information disclosures required by law:
13.1 Full name of company: Pioneer Foods (Pty) Ltd
13.2 Registration number: 1957/000634/07
13.3 VAT registration number: 4610103865
13.4 Country of incorporation: Republic of South Africa
13.5 Current directors: H E Blanckenberg, J A Louw
13.6 Postal address: PO Box 20, Huguenot, 7645, South Africa
13.7 Street address: 32 Market Street, Paarl, 7646, South Africa
13.8 Web site: http://www.pnr.co.za/
13.9 Promotion of Access to Information Act Manual:
14. This email legal notice shall at all times take precedence over any other email disclaimer(s) received by employees or contractors utilising the communications facilities of Pioneer Foods (Pty) Ltd.
15. Please contact the Pioneer Foods help desk should you have any questions regarding this e-mail legal notice: 0800225359
Pioneer Foods (Pty) Ltd retains the copyright in this e-mail legal notice. © 2003, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Copying, distribution or use of this notice, in whole or in part, shall result in civil and criminal action.