250 g streaky bacon, chopped
2 cloves garlic, sliced
6 spring onions, chopped
250 ml (1 cup) sugar snap peas
250 ml (1 cup) broccoli florets
4 cups cooked Spekko Saman White Rice
45 ml (3 tbsp) soy sauce
handful of fresh coriander
- Heat a wok and fry the bacon for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, spring onions, sugar snap peas and broccoli and cook for 1 minute more.
- Add the rice and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs and stir through the rice. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring every minute or so.
- Season with soya sauce and garnish with fresh coriander .