1 Garlic clove
A few sprigs fresh thyme
50 g Hazelnuts
50 g Walnuts
2 Cups cooked Spekko Saman Brown Rice
200 g Brown mushrooms
100 g Feta cheese
200 g Ricotta cheese
Chopped parsley to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Place the mushrooms, onion garlic, thyme, hazelnuts and walnuts in a food processor and blitz until fine.
3. Add the rice to a warm pan with a knob of butter. Add the mushroom mix and fry until slightly cooked. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
4. Transfer the mix to a bowl. Mix in the ricotta and feta.
5. Halve and clean the butternuts. Fill with your mushroom rice.
6. Brush with olive oil and season all over with salt and pepper.
7. Bake for 50 min to an hour, or until soft.
8. Serve with fresh parsley.