- 15 ml (1 tbsp) sunflower oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 300 g chicken breast fillet, cubed
- 5 ml (1 tsp) cayenne pepper
- 150 g ham, cubed
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 750 ml (3 cups) cooked Spekko Long Grain Parboiled Rice
- A dash of sweet chilli sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat oil in large frying pan and fry onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes.
- 2. Add chicken and sauté for 8-10 minutes or until almost cooked. Add cayenne pepper, fry for 2-3 minutes and stir in ham and tomatoes.
- Simmer for 4-5 minutes and toss Spekko Long Grain Rice through. Season with sweet chilli sauce, salt and pepper and mix well. Serve immediately.