4 chicken fillets
5 ml (1 tsp) paprika
salt and pepper
12 prawns, steamed and peeled
butter and oil for sautéing
1 X 410 g can peaches in syrup, drained
250 ml (1 cup) cream
15 ml (3 tbsp) pickled green peppercorns
4 cups cooked Spekko India Gate Basmati Rice
1. Butterfly the chicken fillets.
2. Season well with paprika, salt and pepper.
3. Place 2-3 prawns in the middle of each of the chicken fillets.
4. Make a parcel by closing the fillets with toothpicks.
5. Heat the butter and oil in a saucepan and brown the chicken on both sides.
6. Add the peaches, 1/2 the syrup, cream and green peppercorns to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens and the chicken is cooked.
7. Slice into medallions and serve on Spekko India Gate Basmati Rice.