2 Chicken fillets, sliced
5 ml (1 tsp) Red chilli flakes
5 ml (1/2 tsp) Grated fresh ginger
½ Red pepper, finely sliced
250 ml (1 cup) Chopped Chinese greens
1 Carrot, slivered
50 g Shitake mushrooms, sliced
30 ml (2 tbsp) Teriyaki sauce
250 ml (1 cup) Cooked Spekko Royal Umbrella Jasmine Rice
65 ml (1/4 cup) Sliced red salad onions
15 ml (1 tbsp) Milk
2 Eggs, beaten
1. In a wok, fry chicken, chilli flakes and ginger over high heat. Add vegetables and teriyaki sauce. Cook for further 5 minutes.
2. Add rice and sliced red onion. Season to taste.
3. Mix together milk and egg and season.
4. Heat a non-stick frying pan. Drizzle egg mixture in a criss-cross motion to form a net. Allow for 1 to 2 minutes to cook.
5. Carefully remove egg net from pan and place in centre of a plate.
6. Fill with fried rice and fold over the exposed sides of egg net.