250 ml (1 cup) Spekko Royal Umbrella Jasmine Rice
60 ml (1/4 cup) sugar
5 chocolate and vanilla biscuits
60 ml (1/4 cup) cocoa powder, sifted
125 ml (1/2 cup) desiccated coconut, optional
sprinkles of your choice
chocolate bars of your choice
1. Cook the Spekko rice according to the instructions on the pack, but add 1/4 cup castor sugar along with the water.
2. When just cooked, crumb the biscuits into the rice and stir until it all comes together.
3. Add 2 tablespoons cocoa powder at a time – until the rice becomes easy to roll and hold together. If it is too wet, it will fall apart.
4. Line a 30 cm X 20 c baking tray with baking paper. Use an icing knife/ palette to smooth the rice and cocoa mixture over the paper. Cool completely.
5. Cut into roughly 10 cm x 7 cm rectangles (you should get 9)
6. Add chocolate of your choice to the middle of each rectangle and roll into a sushi roll.
7. Roll each roll in sprinkles or coconut.
8. Cut into bite sized pieces and serve.