1kg Beef rump steak
Salt and pepper to taste
400g Mixed baby tomatoes
Fresh lemon juice
Fresh basil leaves
4 cups Cooked Spekko India Gate Basmati Rice for serving
1. Cut the rump into large cubes.
2. Mix a bit of olive oil through the meat and season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a frying and over high heat and fry the steak cubes in batches until lightly brown and cooked to medium doneness. Set aside to rest for 1 minute.
4. Heat a bit of extra oil in the pan, heat and stir-fry the tomatoes for a minute or two. Flavour with balsamic vinegar.
5. Return the meat to the pan, heat and squeeze some fresh lemon juice over. Garnish with basil leaves and serve with Spekko India Gate Basmati Rice.