1 1/2 cups Spekko Long Grain Parboiled Rice
4 pieces smoked mackerel
300 g tenderstem broccoli
100 g rocket
100 g cashews, roughly chopped
100 g dried cranberries
For the dressing
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp brown sugar
1 tbsp orange juice
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
3 tbsp olive oil
- Cook rice according to instructions on the packet. Cool down completely.
- Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for 2 minutes and refresh in ice water.
- Removed the skin & pith from the oranges with a knife and cut into disks.
(Leave some orange spare for the 1 tbsp of juice for the dressing).
- Make the dressing by combining the mustard, sugar, orange juice, vinegar and olive oil in a jar and shaking well.
- In a bowl mix the rice, broccoli, rocket and toss in the dressing. Place the mixture on a serving platter, topped with the mackerel, orange disks, cashews, pistachios, cranberries and mint.